The official 2022 International Grantmaking Symposium agenda is coming soon! This year’s IGS seeks to address the most pressing questions facing philanthropists today:
- How can grantmakers in the United States best manage the risk and regulatory requirements of supporting vulnerable people in regions with high volatility?
- As the world’s climate changes, how can funders implement effective natural disaster response programs on a global scale?
- How can corporations engage their employees in their philanthropic responses to emergencies in a way that maximizes buy-in and impact?
- How can funders committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion mainstream those values across their philanthropic giving strategies?
- What is most needed to strengthen the global charity sector and safeguard the support services that billions of people rely on daily?